- Graph::Easy::Marpa - A Marpa- and Set::FA::Element-based parser for Graph::Easy
- Graph::Easy::Marpa::Lexer - A Set::FA::Element-based lexer for Graph::Easy
- Graph::Easy::Marpa::Lexer::DFA - A Set::FA::Element-based lexer for Graph::Easy
- Graph::Easy::Marpa::Parser - A Marpa-based parser for Graph::Easy
- Graph::Easy::Marpa::Renderer::GraphViz2 - This is the default rendering engine for Graph::Easy::Marpa
- Graph::Easy::Marpa::Utils - Some utils to generate the demo page, and to simplify testing
Changes for version 1.05
- Add File::Slurp to Build.PL and Makefile.PL because its readdir() method is used in t/cooked.t and t/raw.t.
- Add http://metacpan.org/ link to html/graph.easy.index.tx, so it appears in html/index.html.
- Clean up confusion between demo output being png or svg. The demo files uploaded to my web site used to be png, because one of the outputs (graph.15.*) was empty (for some reason) when svg is used. But since svg files are smaller than png files, and everything works, svg is used again.
- Add DOCTYPE and Content-Type to html/graph.easy.index.tx, so that html/index.html validates as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.