- GraphViz2 - A wrapper for AT&T's Graphviz
- GraphViz2::DBI - Visualize a database schema as a graph
- GraphViz2::Data::Grapher - Visualize a data structure as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::RecDescent - Visualize a Parse::RecDescent grammar as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::Regexp - Visualize a Perl regular expression as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::XML - Visualize XML as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::Yacc - Visualize a yacc grammar as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::Yapp - Visualize a yapp grammar as a graph
- GraphViz2::Utils - Some utils to simplify testing
Changes for version 1.00
- This is a re-write of GraphViz. The method parameter lists are incompatible. Sorry, but it now supports all options and attributes in Graphviz V 2.23.6.
- Rewrite GraphViz, GraphViz::Data::Grapher, GraphViz::Parse::RecDescent, GraphViz::Parse::Yacc and GraphViz::Parse::Yapp. The core code of *::RecDescent, *::Yacc and *::Yapp has been copied from GraphViz, with tiny changes.
- GraphViz2::Data::Grapher uses Tree::DAG_Node to hold information, before calling external plotting programs. The tree is available for you to process whether or not you actually plot the graph.
- GraphViz::Regex renamed GraphViz2::Parse::Regexp.
- GraphViz::XML renamed GraphViz2::Parse::XML. And it uses XML::Tiny by default. One demo shows how to use XML::Bare instead.
- All new documentation.
- All new demos, in scripts/*.pl. These are documented in GraphViz's POD.
- All demo output included, in html/*.html and html/*.svg.