Changes for version 2.24
- Rewrite scripts/extract.output.formats.pl, which used to download a page of documentation from graphviz.org, and parse it to build a list of output formats. The problems are: (1) Forgetting to run the script; (2) the on-line docs being out-of-date. So, as of this version, I now parse the output of 'dot -T?', which will not just be more accurate, but will also include the formats supported by locally-installed plugins. It's a win-win result.
- Put that new logic into GraphViz2's load_valid_attributes() method.
- Expand the FAQ to discuss the above operation.
- GraphViz2 - A wrapper for AT&T's Graphviz
- GraphViz2::Config - A wrapper for AT&T's Graphviz
- GraphViz2::DBI - Visualize a database schema as a graph
- GraphViz2::Data::Grapher - Visualize a data structure as a graph
- GraphViz2::Filer - Some utils to simplify testing and generating the demo page
- GraphViz2::Parse::ISA - Visualize N Perl class hierarchies as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::RecDescent - Visualize a Parse::RecDescent grammar as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::Regexp - Visualize a Perl regular expression as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::STT - Visualize a Set::FA::Element state transition table as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::XML - Visualize XML as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::Yacc - Visualize a yacc grammar as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::Yapp - Visualize a yapp grammar as a graph
- GraphViz2::Utils - Some utils to generate the demo page