- GraphViz2 - A wrapper for AT&T's Graphviz
- GraphViz2::Config - A wrapper for AT&T's Graphviz
- GraphViz2::DBI - Visualize a database schema as a graph
- GraphViz2::Data::Grapher - Visualize a data structure as a graph
- GraphViz2::Filer - Some utils to simplify testing and generating the demo page
- GraphViz2::Parse::ISA - Visualize N Perl class hierarchies as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::RecDescent - Visualize a Parse::RecDescent grammar as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::Regexp - Visualize a Perl regular expression as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::STT - Visualize a Set::FA::Element state transition table as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::XML - Visualize XML as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::Yacc - Visualize a yacc grammar as a graph
- GraphViz2::Parse::Yapp - Visualize a yapp grammar as a graph
- GraphViz2::Utils - Some utils to generate the demo page
Changes for version 2.27
- Stop using bare word file handles (again).
- Change sub BUILD() in all sub-classes to check whether or not a 'graph' parameter was supplied to new(). If so, use it rather than instantiating a new GraphViz2 object. This fixes a problem with those script/*.pl demos which use this feature.
- Fiddle t/sample.recdescent.1.dat, since the original test data happened to look like HTML, and that stopped GraphViz2.stringify_attributes() adding double-quotes to protect the label. That in turn caused dot to issue a syntax error when the generated DOT data was read.