Changes for version 1.05 - 2014-10-21
- Update BNF from Marpa (share/metag.bnf).
- Update BNF from MarpaX::Languages::C::AST (share/c.ast.bnf).
- Update BNF from MarpaX::Demo::StringParser.
- Add a feature to convert the cooked tree into a hashref. See output_hashref in the docs. Sample output is in share/*.hashref.
- Update the code to correspond to the tree of grammar generated by Marpa, which has changed slightly since the last version of this module.
- Reformat this file so line lengths are 100 chars max.
- Update the docs generally.
- Ship share/metag.cooked.tree, share/metag.hashref and share/metag.raw.tree.
- Ship share/stringparser.hashref.
- bnf2tree.pl - Convert a Marpa grammar into a tree using Tree::DAG_Node.
- MarpaX::Grammar::Parser::Dummy in lib/MarpaX/Grammar/Parser.pm