Changes for version 1.044 - 2018-06-06
- Cope with the fact that PL_statbuf is gone since Perl 5.27.x.
- This breaks PAR::Packer on systems where Perl's "Stat_t" is not the same as "struct stat", notably Windows.
- Extract-embedded.pl: list (but not extract) the embedded files if no directory is given
- Use the long option name "--link" in messages (as "-l" may easily be confused with "-I" when view in a sans serif font).
- App::Packer::PAR - Pack applications in a single executable file
- PAR::Filter - Input filter for PAR
- PAR::Filter::Bleach - Bleach filter
- PAR::Filter::Bytecode - Bytecode filter
- PAR::Filter::Obfuscate - Obfuscating filter
- PAR::Filter::PatchContent - Content patcher
- PAR::Filter::PodStrip - POD-stripping filter
- PAR::Packer - PAR Packager
- PAR::StrippedPARL::Base - Base class for the PARL data packages
- pp - PAR Packager