Changes for version 1.048 - 2019-04-29
- Fix RT#129312: Code signing for OSX
- Apply pull request from Philip Kime, adds a small program that will fix up an executable generated by pp so that MacOS codesigning will accept it, see contrib/pp_osx_codesign_fix/pp_osx_codesign_fix.c
- Since codesigning will append currently ~180 KB to an executable, increase the offsets from the end of the file where Archive::Zip and PAR::Packer will look for their respective signatures.
- Fix GitHub issue #12: sha1.c warnings due to inconsistent USE_64_BIT_INT
- Do not "inline" sha1.c (into main.c and boot.c vi mktmp.c), instead just link to it. There's no reason that callers of sha_init/sha_update/sha_final should know about the implementation of SHA_INFO.
- myldr/sha1.c: stop including perl.h etc, instead pass the necessary #define's via the compile command
- Fix GitHub issue #13: `par.exe -b` failure with Portable::Config
- Note to users of Strawberry Perl *portable* installations: There's a bad interaction between a Strawberry *portable* installation if you also have a *standard* Strawberry installation installed in C:\strawberry. Under certain conditions, parl created by the portable installation may have have a built-in @INC of [ C:\strawberry\perl\lib, C:\strawberry\perl\site\lib, C:\strawberry\perl\vendor\lib ], i.e. pointing to the *standard* installation. This will cause it to load modules from the *standard* installation. If the versions of the two installations are different, this may cause weird failures.
- Always require Digest::SHA, remove ugly alternatives
- Make "pp -e 0" work, apparently nobody noticed
- App::Packer::PAR - Pack applications in a single executable file
- PAR::Filter - Input filter for PAR
- PAR::Filter::Bleach - Bleach filter
- PAR::Filter::Bytecode - Bytecode filter
- PAR::Filter::Obfuscate - Obfuscating filter
- PAR::Filter::PatchContent - Content patcher
- PAR::Filter::PodStrip - POD-stripping filter
- PAR::Packer - PAR Packager
- PAR::StrippedPARL::Base - Base class for the PARL data packages
- pp - PAR Packager