03 Jul 2022 16:27:19 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (151 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- % Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.8.9
- Activity24 month
- Download (202.12KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Looking for help!The maintainer of this distribution is looking for people to help them improve this module! If you're interested then please contact them via email.
Changes for version 1.055 - 2022-07-03
- Fix #62: rs6000_71 (AIX) "An offset in the .loader section header is too large."
- Communicate pp option "--clean" to the generated executable in a different way. Previously this was done by patching "__ENV_PAR_..." strings **in the executable being built** and interpreting these strings in par.pl **at runtime**. Though hacky, this seemingly worked on any OS (without rendering the executable invalid). But the only information ever passed was the value of PAR_CLEAN and this was gleaned at build time from the value of JSONPath $par.clean from META.yml in the zip (set by pp by option "--clean"). Instead read and interpret "META.yml" in par.pl **at runtime**.
- Fix: merge PR #58 from Philip@kime.org.uk:
- Adding support for running MacOS Universal binaries created via 'lipo' from already pp'ed and signed thin binaries
- Make writing stuff more robust: check return value of print() and close() in some places.
DocumentationMake and run Perl ArchivesBinary PAR Loaderfrontend to pp written in Perl/Tk.
ModulesPack applications in a single executable fileInput filter for PARBleach filterBytecode filterObfuscating filterContent patcherPOD-stripping filterPAR PackagerBase class for the PARL data packagesPAR Packager