Changes for version 3.0201 - 2015-11-26
- Simplify handling of references, removing all the complicated work-around for reblessing. Breaks overloaded values, but fixes serialising refs to readonly values. #21 (Gianni Ceccarelli) new test t/53_readonly.t schmorp thinks that overloading is broken with this patch, but reblessing and breaking readonly is worse.
- Stabilize Test::Kwalitee with missing XS dependencies
- suggests common::sense, not recommend. #36 (mst)
- Boolean interop: use only JSON::PP::Boolean. #40 Remove our own JSON::XS::Boolean, and solely use JSON::PP::Boolean and accept Mojo::JSON::_Bool and Types::Serialiser::Boolean, which is aliased to JSON::PP::Boolean. JSON::YAJL::Parser just produces an unbless IV (0|1). fix overload of our bools. stringify true to "true", false to "0"
- accept Mojo::JSON::_Bool (#37) Mojo does not store their booleans as JSON::PP::Boolean as everybody else does.
- accept is_bool as method call also.
- implement native encode_sv of the internal sv_yes/sv_no values (#39) and map them to json true/false. YAML::XS compatible.
- pod: add SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS added a table of safe and unsafe serializers for comparison. Written by JD Lightsey. Only JSON and Data::MessagePack are safe by default.
- cpanel_json_xs - Cpanel::JSON::XS commandline utility
- JSON::PP::Boolean in XS.pm UNAUTHORIZED