Changes for version 1.200000 - 2011-11-28
- Handle POD formatting codes embedded in links
- Render Z<> and X<> as blank strings
- Handle numeric (hex, octal, and decimal) E<> escapes
- Convert spaces in S<> to
- Format Changes
- S<> no longer produces backticks (code sections). This is consistent with perlpod and perlpodspec. Use something like S<C<$x + $y>> if you intend it to be treated as code.
- Author meta tag with no title meta tag does not produce a leading newline. This was considered a bug.
- More tests, increased coverage
- pod2markdown - Convert POD text to Markdown
- Pod::Markdown - Convert POD to Markdown