Changes for version 0.05 - 2012-11-30
- Updated RandomJungle::File::DB to improve performance. Retrieval of large arrays from DBM::Deep is slow. The lists of variable labels, sample labels, and tree IDs are now stored internally as a concatenated string rather than as an array of individual elements. No change to the respective accessor methods or their return values.
- Updated RandomJungle::Tree to improve performance. Added the skip_validation parameter to classify_data() to avoid an unnecessary performance hit when using data known to be valid.
- Updated Tree_01.t to reflect the addition to classify_data().
- The versions of the files contained in this release are as follows: lib/Jungle.pm 0.05 lib/Tree.pm 0.05 lib/TestData.pm 0.01 lib/Tree/Node.pm 0.02 lib/File/DB.pm 0.06 lib/File/OOB.pm 0.05 lib/File/RAW.pm 0.03 lib/File/XML.pm 0.06 t/DB_01.t 0.01 t/Jungle_01.t 0.01 t/OOB_01.t 0.01 t/RAW_01.t 0.01 t/Tree_01.t 0.02 t/Tree_02.t 0.01 t/Tree_Node_01.t 0.01 t/XML_01.t 0.01 scripts/RJ_example.pl 0.01
- RandomJungle::File::DB - Low level access to the data in the RandomJungle DB file
- RandomJungle::File::OOB - Low level access to the data in the RandomJungle OOB output file
- RandomJungle::File::RAW - Low level access to the data in the RandomJungle RAW input file
- RandomJungle::File::XML - Low level access to the data in the RandomJungle XML output file
- RandomJungle::Jungle - Consolidated interface for Random Jungle input and output data
- RandomJungle::TestData - Test data for the RandomJungle* modules
- RandomJungle::Tree - A Random Jungle classification tree
- RandomJungle::Tree::Node - A simple representation of a node in a RandomJungle::Tree