- Redis::CappedCollection - Provides fixed sized collections that have a auto-FIFO age-out feature.
Changes for version 0.17
- Added 'create', 'open' constructors.
- Added 'collection_exists', 'resize' methods.
- 'open', 'collection_info', 'collection_exists', 'resize', 'drop_collection' may be used as functions.
- Redis::CappedCollection->new() is deprecated and will be removed in future. Please use either create() or open() instead.
- The 'quit' method does not close connection to Redis during global destruction phase (Perl version 5.14 and above).