Changes for version 1.29
- add support for names_only option to ls and find methods
- make ls and find methods default to '.'
- DESTROY was also messing with $? and $! values (bug reported by Dave Haywood)
- better usage checking for several methods
- add support for cwd (experimental)
- symlink docs corrected
- several other doc corrections
Secure File Transfer Protocol client
File/directory attribute container
adaptor for Net::SFTP::Attributes compatibility
Read/write buffer class
Adaptor for Net::SFTP compatibility
Constant definitions for Net::SFTP::Foreign
access local fs with Net::SFTP::Foreign API.