04 Nov 2003 23:24:53 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (7)
- Testers (2016 / 0 / 2)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 82.02% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (55.49KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:1 non-PAUSE userSAMTREGAR Sam Tregar
Changes for version 1.2
- Nathan Wiger ported many features from Apache::ConfigFile in an effort to combine the two modules. These features include:
- o The fix_booleans option, which allows automatic conversion of yes/on/true to 1 and no/off/false to 0
- o The expand_vars option, allowing reuse of previously-defined directives as $directive
- o The setenv_vars option, which will automatically place variables defined via the SetEnv directive into the %ENV hash
- o The hash_directives option, which allows proper handling of directives where the first value is really a key (ex. AddHandler).
- o The duplicate_directives option, which allows the programmer to choose how duplicate directives are handled (by default the last one is kept, allowing subsequent configs to override earlier Includes)
- o Support for multiple blocks with the same name.
- o Support for include directories and multiple include files on a single line
- o The root_directive option, which allows the user to define a root for that config file which is prepended to relative Include paths.
- Added include_directives option to allow for differently named Include directives.
- Removed deprecated support for the wrong spelling of inheritance_support as inheritence_support.
- Fixed bug preventing mixed-case valid_directives and valid_blocks from working.
Modulesuse Apache format config files
Module Install Instructions
To install Config::ApacheFormat, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Config::ApacheFormat
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.