16 Jun 2002 02:48:36 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (3)
- Testers (5 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (28.02KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Changes for version 0.03
- Fixed bug in escaping of template text. This caused templates containing the characters any of ($, @, %, \) to be rendered incorrectly. Thanks to Smejkal Petr for the report.
- Improved the quality of generated code - variables are now looked-up once and stored in lexical variables. This has improved performance a small amount.
- Fixed bug where parameters from previous runs were persisting across calls to new(). Thanks to Tugrul Galatali for the spot.
- Arguments to new() that modify the compiled object are now included in hashing to create package names. This means that a single template can be used with different options and different compiled objects will be generated. Thanks to Tugrul Galatali for the spot.
- Added support for case_sensitive option to new().
- Added new print_to_stdout option to new() to have output printed to STDOUT as it is generated.
- Added support for ESCAPE. Template syntax support is now complete.
Modulesa just-in-time compiler for HTML::Templatebase class for compiled templatesCompiler for HTML::Template::JIT
Module Install Instructions
To install HTML::Template::JIT, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install HTML::Template::JIT
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.