- Alien::FLTK2 - Build and use the experimental 2.0.x branch Fast Light Toolkit
Changes for version 0.06970016
- Internal/Behavioral Changes:
- Alien::FLTK has been split into two projects. See Notes below.
- cflags() and cxxflags() no longer include list of include directories
- Renamed include_path() => include_dirs() now that it returns all required include directories
- Internal method config('blah') now returns blah's data in the config hash
- Compile using Quartz drawing instead of X11 on Apple OS X
- Four months of stuff I forgot to keep the changelog up to date for. You could check out the commit logs if you're bored.
- Alien::FLTK has been split into two projects. The first, Alien::FLTK will now build the stable 1.3.x branch of FLTK while Alien::FLTK2 will build the 2.0.x branch.