Changes for version 0.015 - 2008-04-11
- API changes:
- log callbacks now include a message level. See N::B::Util/"LOG LEVELS".
- removed peer_outgoing_packet callback in favor of more specific, per-packet-type callbacks.
- Internal changes:
- Fixed a bug causing files to be re-opened every time they are read.
- Tons of N::B::S::Peer refactoring. (and much more to do)
- Early Fast Peers and Ext. Protocol testing. (disabled by default)
- This is a documentation update. 100% coverage.
- Dup of 0.013 to fix bad M::B dist. Something fishy going on with the gzip'd file. Some systems (like PAUSE) properly extract directories and some (like the cpan shell) extract it all into the base directory causing build failures.
- Net::BitTorrent - BitTorrent peer-to-peer protocol class
- Net::BitTorrent::Session - .torrent session
- Net::BitTorrent::Session::File - File class
- Net::BitTorrent::Session::Peer - Remote peer
- Net::BitTorrent::Session::Peer::Request - Incoming request
- Net::BitTorrent::Session::Piece - Single piece
- Net::BitTorrent::Session::Piece::Block - Outgoing request
- Net::BitTorrent::Session::Tracker - Single tier of BitTorrent trackers
- Net::BitTorrent::Util - Utility functions