Changes for version v1.5.0 - 2014-06-24
- PLEASE NOTE: Readonly::XS is no longer needed!
- Again, Readonly::XS is no longer needed.
- Merged typo fix from David Steinbrunner RT#86350/#2
- Merged patch (w/ tests, yay!) from Daniel P. Risse RT#37864
- Upstream magic related bugs were reported to p5p and fixed in perl itself so we can resolve the following local issues: RT#70167, RT#57382, RT#29487, RT#36653, RT#24216.
- Reported RT#120122 (tie + smartmatch bug) upstream to p5p. Will eventually resolve local [RT#59256].
- Note: Resolved RT#16167 (benchmark.pl being installed) in 1.04.
- Use readonly support exposed in Internals on perl >=5.8.x
- Have I mentioned you don't need to install Readonly::XS anymore?
- Checking Readonly::XS::Okay is no longer suggested. ...never should have been
- Readonly - Facility for creating read-only scalars, arrays, hashes