Changes for version 0.3
- Added documentation for the Chado constructor
- Changed the class method so that it always returns 'Sequence', which is really the right thing for it to do: class only makes sense in the context of Bio::DB::GFF.
- Added a -fulltext option for using full text searching in postgres 8.4 or better. See perldoc Bio::DB::Das::Chado and gmod_chado_fts_prep.pl for more info, as well as the web page on the GMOD wiki: http://gmod.org/wiki/Chado_Full_Text_Search
- Added feature_summary and coverage_array methods to Chado.pm to support the feature summary functionality of GBrowse2; see the GMOD wiki page describing this feature: http://gmod.org/wiki/Chado_gbrowse_summary_view
- Bio::DB::Das::ChadoIterator in lib/Bio/DB/Das/Chado.pm