Changes for version 0.33 - 2007-05-19
- Got mostly rid of the "no warnings 'uninitialized'" statements and ensured that no undefined values will be encountered by introducing an according token accessor which will return either a reference to an existing token or to a defined string (in case a token does not yield any defined value).
- Disallowed 'am/pm' for german language metadata since they're not known to a native german speaker assuming it is referred to the german language itself. [Urs Stotz <firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Introduced two methods, success() and error(). Former indicates whether the parsing of a date/time string succeeded or not; latter provides the error string if former one should fail. Furthermore, the entire system is now reliant upon both of them and doesn't croak any longer if parsing should fail.
- Added according getter/setter/unsetter accessors for the internal error and failure attributes.
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::Authoring - Authoring the language metadata
- DateTime::Format::Natural - Create machine readable date/time with natural parsing logic
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Base - Base class for DateTime::Format::Natural
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::Base - Base class for DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::DE - German language metadata
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::EN - English language metadata