Changes for version 0.36 - 2007-06-07
- Fixed version numbers which were treated as floating point numbers, not as v-string. [rt #27350 - Andres J. König <email@example.com>]
- Fixed _set_datetime() which failed whenever a 31st day didn't exist in the current month [rt #27360 - Chia-liang Kao <firstname.lastname@example.org>]
- Reversed the order of the day/month/year setter calls within parse_datetime(). [mike <email@example.com>]
- Added a 'prefer_future' option to turn ambigious weekdays/months to their futuristic equivalents - implemented by counting how often an unit was being modified by the appropriate setter call within the Base class. [Shawn M. Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>]
- Extended the test-suite to include more exhaustive tests and accordingly updated the EXAMPLES in the language metadata classes.
- Introduced the public method trace() which will show which methods were called within the Base class and how often certain units were modified by according Datetime setter calls.
- DateTime::Format::Natural - Create machine readable date/time with natural parsing logic
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Base - Base class for DateTime::Format::Natural
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::Base - Base class for DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::DE - German language metadata
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::EN - English language metadata