Changes for version 0.74 - 2008-12-20
- Merged development version to stable.
Changes for version 0.73_04 - 2008-11-30
- Be more exact with english time matching regular expressions, which fixes [rt #41266 - Alex Bowley] partly.
- The date and time validation methods do now honor all their arguments; this reduces the amount of false errors.
- Wrap the code calling Nth_Weekday_of_Month_Year() in eval blocks to catch errors and add some code to act upon the results.
- Do not call the setter method multiple times if the values can be set at once.
Changes for version 0.73_03 - 2008-11-13
- Move some duplicated logic to helper methods.
- Do not save intermediate data when generating the trace output.
- Use the proper data structure name in parse_datetime_duration().
Changes for version 0.73_02 - 2008-11-02
- The grammar parser now, for each run, only iterates through entries with an according count of fields.
Changes for version 0.73_01 - 2008-10-18
- Corrected a few typos in the main documentation and also reworded some bits.
- dateparse - frontend to DateTime::Format::Natural
- DateTime::Format::Natural - Create machine readable date/time with natural parsing logic
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Base - Base class for DateTime::Format::Natural
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::Base - Base class for DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::
- DateTime::Format::Natural::Lang::EN - English language metadata