Changes for version 0.07 - 2011-05-24
- Merged development version to stable.
Changes for version 0.06_02 - 2011-05-21
- Allow for either single STDOUT or STDERR to be redirected.
- Retrieve for relative paths provided the absolute ones.
- Validation of arguments is now handled by Params::Validate.
- Use the boolean pragma for true/false values.
- Return early in DESTROY for Tie::StdHandle.
- Enhance tests and adjust documentation to reflect changes.
- Do no longer recommend Test::Pod and Test::Pod::Coverage.
- Remove File::Spec as prerequisite.
Changes for version 0.06_01 - 2011-05-16
- Fix redirecting output (e.g., stdout) when no filehandle was provided to print by substituting select calls with IO::Handle.
- Interpolate symbolic references in tie/untie invocations.
- Test that redirecting without an explicit filehandle works.
- Skip documentation tests for non-release testing.
- Remove the testing diagnostic.
- Update broken license link.
- Hook::Output::File - Redirect STDOUT/STDERR to a file