Changes for version 0.14
- new module TAP::DOM::Archive to extract TAP::Archive files into a multi-document super DOM
- Store "# Test-key: value" entries also as 'kv_data' under their parent ok line.
- Please note, this creates redundancy with global 'document_data' as it still stores entries there. This is to keep backwards compatibility with existing TAP documents' DOM.
- If you want clear separation between global 'document_data' from #Test-key:value entries not belonging to a test ok/notok line and 'kv_data' entries, then set option 'disable_global_kv_data'.
- TAP::DOM - TAP as Document Object Model.
- TAP::DOM::Archive - Handle TAP:Archive files
- TAP::DOM::Config - Accessors for TAP::DOM specific parse config
- TAP::DOM::DocumentData - Accessors for key/value document data
- TAP::DOM::Entry - Accessors for TAP::DOM line entries
- TAP::DOM::Summary - Accessors for TAP::DOM summary part