02 Dec 2020 08:42:52 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (3082 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- 86.05% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.8.1
- Activity24 month
- Download (15.79KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:4 non-PAUSE usersSHAY Steve Hayand 1 contributors
- Andy Wardley, Steve Hay <email@example.com>
Changes for version 1.6 - 2020-12-02
- Fixed confusing Changes entry about Perl's licensing terms.
- <KENTNL@cpan.org>, CPAN RT#132843
- Added optional Changes testing (skipped unless AUTHOR_TESTING).
- Reformatted Changes file as per CPAN::Changes::Spec.
- Added optional POD coverage testing (skipped unless AUTHOR_TESTING).
- Added optional Perl::Critic testing (skipped unless AUTHOR_TESTING).
- Made code Perl::Critic clean.
- Added optional POD testing (skipped unless AUTHOR_TESTING).
- Included GitHub repository URLs in metadata now that source code has been uploaded to GitHub (as of version 1.5).
- Included META.json file in addition to META.yml.
- Set minimum required ExtUtils::MakeMaker version to 6.64 to ensure that all parameters used are supported, to save jumping through hoops to support earlier versions. (This should not be a problem since ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.64 is easily installed into Perl 5.8.1 and above, that being the whole point of the new choice of minimum supported Perl version.)
- Set minimum required Perl version to 5.8.1. This is in line with the minimum requirement of the "Perl Toolchain".
- Corrected typo in a comment. [<firstname.lastname@example.org>, CPAN RT#86336]
ModulesImplementation of a "Singleton" class
Module Install Instructions
To install Class::Singleton, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Class::Singleton
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.