- Statistics::Descriptive - Module of basic descriptive statistical functions.
Changes for version 3.0300
- Now mean() and median() and other routines return undef() if there are no data.
- Somewhat incompatible change: some methods that returned undef() under list context now return an empty list (so it will be false).
- it is generally not recommended to call such methods in list context as they should always be called in scalar context.
- Resolves https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=74693
- thanks to Shawn Laffan for the report and the patch.