Changes for version 0.0105 - 2007-06-11
- Now prove does not barf with weird errors when ran with no arguments.
- Converted t/04-t-r-cl-iface.t to Test::Trap.
- Refactored the get_backend_env_args() method of Test::Run::CmdLine.
- Extracted a method.
- Extended the environment variables handling in Test::Run::CmdLine with types.
- Replaced "back_end" with "backend" in an identifier for better consistency.
- Added the yamldata backend environment variable type, and converted the "alternate interpreters" plugin to use it.
- Added the "varmap" type to Test::Run::CmdLine.
- Converted to use Build.PL and Test::Run::Builder.
- Refactored the tests of t/03-prove.t into Test::Run::Trap::Obj.
- Converted the Test::Run::CmdLine get_backend_env_args to private_backend_args (using accum_array) instead of NEXT::.
- Converted the indirect_env_mapping routines to using accum_array instead of NEXT::.
- runprove - A command-line tool for running tests against Test::Run
- Test::Run::CmdLine - Analyze tests from the command line using Test::Run
- Test::Run::CmdLine::Drivers::Default - the default command line driver.
- Test::Run::CmdLine::Iface - Analyze tests from the command line using Test::Run
- Test::Run::CmdLine::Prove - A Module for running tests from the command line