Changes for version 0.02
- Add List::Util (which is core, but is still explicitly used) and XML::RSS version 1.46 to the dependencies.
- Revamped lib/XML/Grammar/Fortune/Synd.pm - the RSS feed is now generated side-by-side the Atom feed instead of converted from it. This makes sure that the RSS feed is now fixed and does not contain weird base-64 encoded data. However, the Atom feed is still broken, due to this bug in XML-Atom:
- Test for the RSS correctness in t/01-run.t .
- Add the tag-release.pl script to tag release in the svn repository.
- XML::Grammar::Fortune::Synd - Provides syndication for a set of XML-Grammar-Fortune files.
- XML::Grammar::Fortune::Synd::App - module implementing a command line application to syndicate FortuneXML as Atom/RSS.
- XML::Grammar::Fortune::Synd::Heap::Elem - heap element class for XML::Grammar::Fortune::Synd. For internal use.