Changes for version 4.14
- Add numtoa() and atonum().
- #include <inttypes.h> at beginning of grisu3.h to address: https://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/0d8a8dfd-6bf4-1014-a7c0-8323ad4a5811
- Fix https://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/3622b742-4202-11ea-8c53-8f701f24ea8f by amending Makefile.PL
- Add some debug statements throughout nvtoa() in MPFR.xs - relies on NVTOA_DEBUG=1 being provided as a Makefile.PL command line argument .
- Correct test 5 of t/numtoa.t for DoubleDouble nvtype.
- Add wrapping of mpfr_total_order_p (previously missed) which is new in 4.1.0.
- Add wrapping of mpfr_cmpabs_ui (previously missed) which is new in 4.1.0.
- In atonv() pre-processing replace " & " with " && " as the former (which was a mistake, anyway) is not guaranteed to yield the correct result.
perl interface to the MPFR (floating point) library.