Changes for version 0.09 - 2018-05-13
- Added support for QueryInfo FILE and FS requests in server.
- Added support for anonymous user in server (enabled in config).
- Added support for cifs-utils client (mount on GNU/Linux).
- Added support for Windows 7 Explorer as a client.
- Added support for chained commands from client with the first Create.
- Fixed code to work on 32-bit architectures again.
- Fixed Read responses in server.
- Fixed Find responses in server.
A humble SMB network protocol implementation in Perl
Authentication mechanisms for SMB (NTLMSSP and more)
Fallback implementations of cryptography algorithms for SMB
Minimal support for DCE/RPC protocol (over SMB)
Remote or local file abstraction for SMB
A state of opening local or remote file for SMB
Convenient data packer for network protocols like SMB
Convenient data parser for network protocols like SMB
Functions to convert between UNIX time and SMB time