Changes for version 0.05_09 - 2008-04-06
- Allow for nested disjunctions in opgrep patterns.
Changes for version 0.05_08 - 2008-04-05
- Removed spurious use of Data::Compare.
Changes for version 0.05_07 - 2008-04-04
- opgrep() can now capture sub-ops so if you plan to extract information from or modify a deeply nested op-tree, you don't have to do the tree-walking yourself.
Changes for version 0.05_06 - 2008-04-03
- Add the as_opgrep_pattern() method to B::OP for dumping op trees as patterns for matching with opgrep.
- Add warnings.
- Documentation fixes.
Changes for version 0.05_05 - 2008-04-01
- Fix POD error and update README.
Changes for version 0.05_04 - 2008-04-01
- Fix bug in opgrep() alternations.
- Add the "kids" keyword to the opgrep syntax.
- Add the "dump" keyword to the opgrep syntax for debugging.
- Fixed the Change log (yes, this file) for the last version since the comment on an opgrep() change was incorrect.
Changes for version 0.05_03 - 2008-03-30
- Fix various bugs in opgrep(). Did that work in 0.05_02 at all?
- Introduce op_or() to match one of many possible conditions.
- Add a longer example to opgrep() documentation.
- Fix POD markup.
- Add a clear license statement to the docs.
- Use a string as version -- otherwise it might not be flagged as a development release!
Changes for version 0.05_02
- ->parent works for all tests now.
- Added more tests.
Changes for version 0.05_01 - 2005-10-28
- Added tests. That's the focus of my work right now.
- opgrep() now acceps \@conditions assertions may be code references
- Lots of changes to ->parent. This is in progress. It fails when the parent of a node does not exist in the execution pathway of a program. The unused null() ops rooting some conditionals, etc.
- This function fails tests.
- Added a function recalc_sub_cache so anon_subs, all_starts, and all_roots' cache of functions can be cleared.
- Added functions ->siblings, ->ancestors, ->descendants, and _uniq_ops.
- B::Utils - Helper functions for op tree manipulation