Changes for version 0.04 - 2010-09-21
- Various small but important bug fixes.
- Now comes with Benchmark::Dumb, an almost-Benchmark-compatible interface.
- Requires newer Number::WithError (1.00).
- Outlier-filtering now a feature of the statistics package.
- Ships with a toy-MC for simulating timing distributions.
- Outlier rejection now at three sigma instead of 2.5.
- Option to disable subtraction of dry-run timing.
- Iterative re-running now re-runs a fraction of the previous runs to avoid frequent sorting overhead. (geometric progression)
- Benchmark::Dumb - Benchmark.pm compatibility layer for Dumbbench
- Dumbbench - More reliable benchmarking with the least amount of thinking
- Dumbbench::Instance - A benchmark instance within a Dumbbench
- Dumbbench::Instance::Cmd - Benchmarks an external command
- Dumbbench::Instance::PerlEval - Benchmarks a string of Perl code
- Dumbbench::Instance::PerlSub - Benchmarks a Perl code reference