Changes for version 3.00_03 - 2011-07-22
- Add some diagnostics when xsubpp fails to load a current-enough version of ExtUtils::ParseXS. [Steffen Mueller]
- Add a check to Makefile.PL that scans @INC to determine whether the new xsubpp will be shadowed by another, existing xsubpp and warn the user vehemently. [Steffen Mueller]
Changes for version 3.00_02 - 2011-07-14
- Move script/xsubpp back to lib/ExtUtils/xsubpp The original move caused old xsubpp's to be used.
Changes for version 3.00_01 - 2011-07-12
- Major refactoring of the whole code base. It finally runs under 'use strict' for the first time!
- James Keenan, Steffen Mueller
- Typemaps can now be embedded into XS code using a here-doc like syntax and the new "TYPEMAP:" XS keyword.
- Steffen Mueller
- Move typemap handling code to ExtUtils::Typemaps with full object-oriented goodness. [Steffen Mueller]
- Check API compatibility when loading xs modules. If on a new-enough perl, add the XS_APIVERSION_BOOTCHECK macro to the _boot function of every XS module to compare it against the API version the module has been compiled against. If the versions do not match, an exception is thrown. [Florian Ragwitz]
- Fixed compiler warnings in XS. [Zefram]
- Spell-check [Peter J. Acklam]
- xsubpp - compiler to convert Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS - converts Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::Constants - Initialization values for some globals
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::Utilities - Subroutines used with ExtUtils::ParseXS
- ExtUtils::Typemaps - Read/Write/Modify Perl/XS typemap files
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::InputMap - Entry in the INPUT section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::OutputMap - Entry in the OUTPUT section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::Type - Entry in the TYPEMAP section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::CountLines in lib/ExtUtils/ParseXS/CountLines.pm