Changes for version 3.03_03 - 2011-08-24
- Try to fix regression for input-typemap override in XS argument list. (CPAN RT #70448)
- Explicit versions in submodules to fail early if something goes wrong.
Changes for version 3.03_02 - 2011-08-21
- Properly strip trailing semicolons form inputmaps. These could trigger warnings (errors in strict C89 compilers) due to additional semicolons being interpreted as empty statements.
- Torsten Schoenfeld, Jan Dubois, Steffen Mueller
- Now detects and throws a warning if there is a CODE section using RETVAL, but no OUTPUT section. [CPAN RT #69536]
- Uses the explicit XS_EXTERNAL macro (from perl 5.15.2 and newer) for XSUBs that need to be exported. Defines XS_EXTERNAL to fall back to XS where that is not available.
- Introduces new EXPORT_XSUB_SYMBOLS XS keyword that forces exported XSUB symbols. It's a no-op on perls before 5.15.2.
- xsubpp - compiler to convert Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS - converts Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::Constants - Initialization values for some globals
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::Utilities - Subroutines used with ExtUtils::ParseXS
- ExtUtils::Typemaps - Read/Write/Modify Perl/XS typemap files
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::InputMap - Entry in the INPUT section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::OutputMap - Entry in the OUTPUT section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::Type - Entry in the TYPEMAP section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::CountLines in lib/ExtUtils/ParseXS/CountLines.pm