Changes for version 3.05 - 2011-10-05
- No functional changes, promoted to stable release.
Changes for version 3.04_04 - 2011-09-12
- Simplify generated XS code by emitting a compatibility version of dVAR. [Nicholas Clark]
- Fixed "INCLUDE: $cmd |", CPAN RT #70213
Changes for version 3.04_03 - 2011-09-04
- By #defining PERL_EUPXS_ALWAYS_EXPORT or PERL_EUPXS_NEVER_EXPORT early in your XS code, you can force ExtUtils::ParseXS to always or never export XSUB symbols. This has no effect on boot_* symbols since those must be exported.
Changes for version 3.04_02 - 2011-09-03
- Don't put null characters into the generated source file when -except is used; write the '\0' escape sequence properly instead. [Stephen Bennett]
Changes for version 3.04_01 - 2011-08-28
- The XSUB.h changes to make XS(name) use XS_INTERNAL(name) by default (which were in the 5.15.2 dev release of perl) have been reverted since too many CPAN modules expect to be able to refer to XSUBs declared with XS(name). Instead, ExtUtils::ParseXS will define a copy of the XS_INTERNAL/XS_EXTERNAL macros as necessary going back to perl 5.10.0 (which is the oldest perl I had for testing). By default, ExtUtils::ParseXS will use XS_INTERNAL(name) instead of XS(name).
- xsubpp - compiler to convert Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS - converts Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::Constants - Initialization values for some globals
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::Utilities - Subroutines used with ExtUtils::ParseXS
- ExtUtils::Typemaps - Read/Write/Modify Perl/XS typemap files
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::InputMap - Entry in the INPUT section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::OutputMap - Entry in the OUTPUT section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::Type - Entry in the TYPEMAP section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::CountLines in lib/ExtUtils/ParseXS/CountLines.pm