Changes for version 3.13_01 - 2012-01-29
- ExtUtils::Typemaps: => Embedded typemap dumping: A method which will produce the verbatim string for inclusion in XS. => Introducing ExtUtils::Typemaps::Cmd, a helper module which can produce embedded typemap strings via simple one-liners. Useful for including typemaps from other modules in XS code with INCLUDE_COMMAND. See "perldoc ExtUtils::Typemaps::Cmd".
- ExtUtils::ParseXS: => Bugfix: Used to have parsing problems with embedded typemaps occasionally. => Better error messages on typemap-related issues. If a no typemap was found for a given C type, list all mapped C types so that the user hopefully spots his mistake easily.
- xsubpp - compiler to convert Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS - converts Perl XS code into C code
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::Constants - Initialization values for some globals
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::Utilities - Subroutines used with ExtUtils::ParseXS
- ExtUtils::Typemaps - Read/Write/Modify Perl/XS typemap files
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::Cmd - Quick commands for handling typemaps
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::InputMap - Entry in the INPUT section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::OutputMap - Entry in the OUTPUT section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::Typemaps::Type - Entry in the TYPEMAP section of a typemap
- ExtUtils::ParseXS::CountLines in lib/ExtUtils/ParseXS/CountLines.pm