Changes for version 0.23_02 - 2009-02-02
- Attempt band-aid fix for a better error recovery in case of a failing dependency resolution.
- Fix for the dependencies test (set arch and perl version manually)
Changes for version 0.23_01 - 2009-02-02
- "static_dependencies" option for automatic resolution of the statically declared dependencies.
- "get_module_dependencies" and "get_script_dependencies" methods returning a list of all PAR distributions from the repository required to use a given module or script.
- Much better abstraction of the (internal) X_dbm methods
- Upgrading the testing repositories to include deps.
- Require PAR 0.985 due to minor bug fix for the "run script from repository" use case.
Changes for version 0.22_01 - 2009-01-25
- Implement/fix auto-upgrading.
- Require PAR 0.984 for upgrading.
- Require PAR::Dist 0.43 so install_module doesn't fail with newer ExtUtils::Installs
Changes for version 0.21_03 - 2009-01-14
- Disable File::Temp exclusive locking or else BSD is unhappy.
Changes for version 0.21_02 - 2009-01-13
- Support for setting custom cache directories with the cache_dir parameter to new().
- Set PAR_TEMP to a real temporary directory with cleanup for the tests so there are not files leftover after testing (RT #30018)
Changes for version 0.21_01 - 2009-01-13
- Fix return values of modules_dbm and scripts_dbm: Formerly, they would only return the hash (not the file) if the checksums matched.
- Fix return value of need_dbm_update on success. Documented to be the empty list, was 0.
- Fix need_dbm_update in case the checksums had never been fetched before.
- Fix autovivification bug in _fetch_module(). (very minor)
- Fix bug in _fetch_module()
- Much, MUCH better tests.
- PAR::Repository::Client - Access PAR repositories
- PAR::Repository::Client::DBM - Contains all the DBM access functions
- PAR::Repository::Client::HTTP - PAR repository via HTTP
- PAR::Repository::Client::Local - PAR repo. on the local file system
- PAR::Repository::Client::Util - Small helper methods common to all implementations