Sereal::Encoder - Fast, compact, powerful binary serialization
ProvidesChanges for version 0.07
Sereal::Encoder::Constants in lib/Sereal/Encoder/Constants.pm
- "undef_unknown" option will cause unsupported Perl types to be encoded as "undef" instead of throwing an exception.
- Similarly, "stringify_unknown" will make those unsupported types be stringified instead. The two options are mutually exclusive.
- "warn_unknown" option (only meaningful if "stringify_unknown" or "undef_unknown" are active) will cause a warning to be issued when an unsupported type is encoded as a string or as undef.
- Bug fixes for encoding the contents of tied hashes (the tiedness itself is not preserved by design).
- Solaris build fix.
- Test fixes for threaded perls (likely working around a bug in Perl
- Improved documentation.