Changes for version 0.07
- All DB perl-implemented attributes (comparators, ReadMode, UTF8, etc.) are now keep in Env's wrapper, so preserved across transactions.
- Implement raw vs UTF-8 encoded DBs. See LMDB_File->UTF8
- Revamp zero-copy read mode. Please review LMDB_File->ReadMode
- Implement MDB_RESERVE flag in puts.
- Include RELEASED liblmdb 0.9.14
- Uses mdb_env_copy2 and mdb_env_copyfd2 for MDB_CP_COMPACT support
- Expose low-level put and get as methods of LDMB::Txn
- Add missing post 0.9.10 constants
- LMDB_File - Tie to LMDB (OpenLDAP's Lightning Memory-Mapped Database)