Moose::Cookbook - How to cook a Moose
The Moose cookbook is a series of recipies taken from the Moose test suite. Each recipe presents some code, which demonstrates some of the features of Moose, and then proceeds to explain the details of the code.
- Moose::Cookbook::Recipe1 - The (always classic) Point example
- Moose::Cookbook::Recipe2 - A simple BankAccount example
- Moose::Cookbook::Recipe3 - A lazy BinaryTree example
- Moose::Cookbook::Recipe4 - Subtypes, and modeling a simple Company class hierarchy
- Moose::Cookbook::Recipe5 - More subtypes, coercion in a Request class
- Moose::Cookbook::Recipe6 - The Moose::Role example
Stevan Little <email@example.com>
Copyright 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.