Changes for version 1.04 - 2021-01-13
- Change -x to -w in distmgr POD
- Moved distmgr POD from binary to separate POD file
- Add distmgr command process flow documentation to the README (closes #37)
- Added config file integration (config(), config_file(), distmgr config) (closes #40)
- Regex cleanup in test files that check the current working directory (some CPAN testers dump the dist into a numbered directory)
- Added copyright bump functionality (copyright_bump(), copyright_info()) (closes #32)
- We now save an existing config file before testing, and restore it after
- Check if git status differs before waiting for CI tests to complete
Create, integrate, release a Perl distribution to the CPAN, and prepare for the next development cycle.
Automation for Perl distribution creation, integration, pre-release, release and post-release tasks.
Fetch pre-written contents for various distribution files.