Changes for version 1.05_02 - 2016-04-20
- we now set up a log file within Tester for BrewBuild if Tester is logging, but not to STDOUT
- added a POD document for the config file
- created a Tutorial for the distributed testing environment setup
Changes for version 1.05_01 - 2016-04-19
- we can now distribute test builds to remote Test::BrewBuild test servers
- bbdispatch and bbtester scripts added, which handle the test distribution network/systems
- Dispatch.pm and Tester.pm modules, containing the APIs for the distribution setup
- we no longer now print anything out by default; everything is returned, and its up to end-user to handle
- major debug logging improvements
- significant code cleanup and tests implemented
- added/improved upon the flags for the ``brewbuild'' script
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm