Changes for version 2.08 - 2016-06-23
- changed from using HOMEPATH env var to USERPROFILE on Windows, as the former didn't contain the drive letter (fixes #96)
- legacy perls were not being excluded when legacy was disabled (fixes #137)
- changed all links to dnmfarrell berrybrew repo to stevieb9 (closes #136)
- removed notices about MSWin PATH issues, as they were completely rectified in berrybrew after it's "off" feature was added
- several POD corrections
- confirmed that all tests still pass after berrybrew version sb-20160602 changes (ensured PATH is still ok)
- fixed a couple of tests that had the perl ver hard-coded, and another two that were trying to use a regex in is()
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm