Changes for version 2.09 - 2016-11-06
- added "logfile" flag for bbtester. If not in --fg mode with --stdout set and --logfile is set, we'll write to a file in "workdir/bbtester.log". This is to help in situations where the tester is hanging in 'start' mode, but not in --fg mode. Without this flag, no logging info is displayed or returned (closes #149)
- fixed issue where setup info was not being displayed with -s (closes #154)
- fixed issue where sending -1 to --new was causing brewbuild help to be displayed (closes #151)
- required Perl version now 5.10 from 5.8, due to that limit in MetaCPAN::Client
- removed Perl 5.8 tests from Travis
- added help entry for the -S|--save option
- fixed t/test_api/95, as Mock::Sub now has more revdeps (closes #155)
- slight wording change in Tutorial (closes #147)
- brewbuild will now let the user know that no perls are installed instead of just outputting nothing (closes #150)
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm