Changes for version 2.11 - 2017-03-26
- we now filter out cperls until we can do further testing. This is handled in BCMD::available() with a `[^c]` entry in the regex when we pull out the perls listed in $info (fixes #162)
- _validate_opts() now only compares against argument directives, not their values (fixes #161)
- in perlbrew v0.77, they introduced a confirmation requirement for 'uninstall', which was breaking things for us. Went through the code, and found that sending in '--yes' as an argument to perlbrew in the uninstall command will bypass this confirmation, allowing things to work correctly here for the perls_remove() functionality
- several test updates due to above changes
- added additional logging to various areas
- bumped prereq of Mock::Sub to 1.07
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm