Changes for version 2.12 - 2017-03-27
- extended default install timeout to 600 seconds
- fix erroneous uninitialized warning in Dispatch if a repo isn't sent in, and one isn't found with Git in the cwd. (fixes #165)
- clarify what course of action to take if no testers can be found when bbdispatch is run (fixes #164)
- added proper links to berrybrew and perlbrew in pod description (closes #145)
- added LWP::Simple for #142 (check if clone URL exists)
- added check in Git::clone() to ensure that the remote repo exists before we attempt a clone, and croak() if not (fixes #142)
- added logging to all methods in Git, updated POD, and all locations that initiate a new Git object send in their own debug level (closes #166)
- we now cache the results of the '*brew available' calls. Perlbrew fetches this info from the Internet (and berrybrew will soon too), so this feature will speed things up when multiple calls for info happen within a single test run. Can be disabled with the -X param to brewbuild (closes #163)
- finalized Tester's ability to write logs to a file, and added POD (closes #149)
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm