Changes for version 2.14 - 2017-04-07
- added revision() to Git, returns the SHA1 sum for the most recent commit, for both local and remotes
- added _separate_url() to Git. This is currently unused as we're not yet using Github's API to fetch commit info
- added --auto|-a to bbdispatch, spins off an auto run
- added auto() to Dispatch. Checks git commit revision numbers, and if different, we'll do a pull and run the test suite
- added auto_sleep option to the config file for [Dispatch]. This is how long in seconds we sleep in between runs and run checks for --auto
- added status() in Git, checks whether the current repo is ahead or behind in commits compared to remote
- --auto flag to bbdispatch takes an integer, the number of runs to dispatch out. Send in 0 to run forever
- fully added initial cut of CI automation (via bbdispatch as opposed to berrybrew) (closes #172)
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm