Changes for version 2.15 - 2017-04-12
- fixed issue in Git::revision() where we weren't actually checking the remote commit SHA1 sum correctly
- all log objects reflect the module short name, not the full module path (closes #176)
- moved all auto repo checking and comparisons to Tester
- repo param must be sent in to bbdispatch when running in auto mode (fixes #176)
- added -a|--auto flag to tester. This must be set when running dispatch in auto mode (closes #177)
- clean up erroneous and incorrect error in logs about brewbuild args in auto mode if nothing is returned from the tester
- fix issue with auto, if 0 is specified it wasn't acting like unlimited but stopping after first run
- fix issue where --auto param wasn't being used when Tester was running in the background (ie. bbtester start)
- remove Contributing and support sections in POD, updated copyright year (closes #175)
- added --rpi flag to bbdispatch, used with --auto to enable LCD output when running RPi::WiringPi unit tests on a Raspberry Pi (this is a specific purpose feature only for my own testing). In order to work, bbtester needs to run in auto mode as does dispatch, and the BB_RPI_LCD env var must be set to a comma delimited list of six pin numbers that connect the LCD to the GPIO
- added _lcd() in Dispatch for the above addition
- backed out the check in Git::clone() using head(), as it wasn't working correctly on the RPi
- built in RPi::WiringPi auto tester implemented. Runs tests in auto mode, and displays results to LCD
- fix bug in Git::revision(). The git command wasn't quoted, so on Windows, it broke at "C:\Program"
- links within the config file POD now direct to the binaries, not the libraries (closes #174)
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm