Changes for version 2.17 - 2017-04-27
- troubleshooting issue where this current commit is causing the LCD to shift off a couple chars per run. This needs to be looked at
- workaround for above off-by-one LCD issue (stevieb9/rpi-lcd#5). The global LCD object is now created on each return of a Tester. This isn't ideal but we'll fix that next
- Git should log out checksums (closes #198)
- each module logs out a characteristic header when an object is initialized
- cleaned up the log entry for the plugin args in BrewBuild
- added "waiting for tester" log entry line (closes #200)
- re-ordered log entries at the point the tester goes into listen state (closes #197)
- wrap code lines > 80 cols
- reduced the number of calls to Git::name() in Tester::listen(). Instead of making numerous repeated calls, we now just stash a single call into a variable (closes #196)
- Tester now logs out its arguments when in debug 7 mode (closes #195)
- POD cleanup (closes #170)
- added RPi integration examples to the FAQ
- slight changes to test_log tests to conform to the changes made within this version
- Git::git() now keeps a copy of the actual command and returns it after the first full run. This removes unneeded duplicate log entries(closes #203)
- several log entry modifications/cleanup
- in Dispatch::auto(), only attempt to fetch the commit csums if there were results returned (work on #205)
- in Tester::listen(), moved the logging of the csums up one level. Instead of only logging if we're comparing csums, we log them in all auto runs regardless if the check is done or not (work on #205)
- added several more command line args to the config file (work on #202)
- fix issue in Git::revision(). If Dispatch wasn't run from the repo directory directly, 'git ls-remote' wouldn't ever get any csums back. Now, revision() requires a repo param if remote is sent in (closes #205)
- added numerous additional config file directives (not yet implemented in code) (work on #202)
- bbdispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild builds to remote test servers.
- bbtester - Remote Windows/Unix testing platform server daemon for Test::BrewBuild
- brewbuild - Automate module and reverse-dependency testing, on Windows and Unix
- Test::BrewBuild::Tutorial - Basic overview of using the client/server aspects of the Test::BrewBuild build system
- brewbuild.conf - Optional configuration file for the Test::BrewBuild build system.
- Test::BrewBuild - Perl/Berry brew unit testing automation, with remote tester dispatching capabilities.
- Test::BrewBuild::BrewCommands - Provides Windows/Unix *brew command translations for Test::BrewBuild
- Test::BrewBuild::Dispatch - Dispatch Test::BrewBuild test runs to remote test servers.
- Test::BrewBuild::Git - Git repository manager for the Test::BrewBuild test platform system.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::DefaultExec - The default 'exec' command plugin.
- Test::BrewBuild::Tester - Daemonized testing service for dispatched test run execution, for Windows & Unix.
- Test::BrewBuild::Plugin::UnitTestPluginInst in lib/Test/BrewBuild/Plugin/UnitTestPluginInst.pm