Changes for version v1.13_5
- added support for verification of hostname from certificate including subjectAltNames, support for IDN etc based on patch and input from christopher[AT]odenbachs[DOT]de and achim[AT]grolmsnet[DOT]de. It is also possible to get more information from peer_certificate based on this patch. See documentation for peer_certificate and verify_hostname
- automatic verification of hostnames with SSL_verifycn_scheme and SSL_verifycn_name
- global setting of default context options like SSL_verifycn_scheme, SSL_verify_mode with set_ctx_defaults
- fix import of inet4,inet6 which got broken within 1.13_X. Thanks to <at[AT]altlinux[DOT]ru> for bugreport and patch
- IO::Socket::SSL - Nearly transparent SSL encapsulation for IO::Socket::INET.